Platform 9 3/4





Welcome to
 Hogwarts International School 
for Muggles! 




Hogwarts Express
I used my projector to trace the train onto black bulletin board paper. I then painted the details and printed off the Hogwarts Express Label from http://www.therpf.com (thanks Barneyrfd). I used a Ferrero Rocher gold wrapper for the light on the front of the train. Finally, I glued the train onto a big piece of flat cardboard to make it more sturdy and durable. Since we just moved into a new building, cardboard was in plentiful supply!







Platform 9 3/4
and
The Hogwarts Express 



I know what you're thinking. And yes, everyone keeps trying to run through the brick wall. 













Extendable Ears

I used two rubber ears and some wire to make my own extendable ears. I saw something like this when I visited Zonko's at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter this past summer. I figured it would be a fun detail and a way to remind students in the hall that we can hear them.






Shhh...
The Walls
Have Ears!




No comments:

Post a Comment